How much is Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates 2019?
Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates are offered for all citizens and residents in UAE. If you want to enter Vietnam, of course you need a visa and in case you need it immediately, we highly suggest this type of visa which you will get your visa within 24 hours or even less.
Vietnam, as you know, now become a famous place that foreigners come and stay for a long time thanks to being one of the safest places in the world. Wanting to enter Vietnam in particular and enter other countries in general, you need a visa. Vietnam also has an exemption list that do not require a visa, but it is effective with many nationalities.
According to the list of countries that exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is not in the list, so they are required a Vietnam Visa, no matter they want to stay long or short time. Take a look to list below and find out your country if you are not United Arab Emirates citizens.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Whenever you want to apply visa for both any cases (include business, traveling, visiting relatives…) you have to check carefully whether your nationality is in list or not in order not to waste money and time uselessly.
Who need to get Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates?
When do you need to get a Vietnam Visa immediately? Meanwhile applying in normal case takes you 2 working days, but sometime you will need an Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates, so who need this?
– Foreigners who are not exempted from Vietnam Visa but they do not remember to obtain for visa before arriving Vietnam.
– United Arab Emirates citizens who thought they can get Visa On Arrival at the airport but they do not have any pre-approved paperwork.
– People who has urgent business in Vietnam and do not have time to apply for visa.
– United Arab Emirates passport holders who need to attend immediately event in Vietnam.
How to apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates?
We heartily inform you that Emegency Vietnam Visa can only applied by a Visa Agent. Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates can be considered as a type of Visa On Arrival. Way to apply emergency visa is the same as way to apply normal visa. You just need to do these simple steps in a couple of minutes:
- Fill in the application form (include full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa) at the website visaonlinevietnam.com. We recommend you applying soon before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time. When submitting applications after this time, you may get the letter in next business day.
- Choose the option when you want to get visa and Pay for visa processing fee with credit/debit card.
- Receive approval letter via your provided email. Print, show it at the Vietnam International Airports and get your visa stamped.
Something to be noted:
- Your passport MUST HAVE at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 2 left pages before applying for Vietnam visa.
- Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates is applicable ONLY for those who travel by AIR to Vietnam.
- You can get your visa stamp at one of these following international airports (with your approval letter):
Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong City)
Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City)
Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang City)
Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island – 30 days free visa).
How long does Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates take?
Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates is a stable, quick and punctual service. You will receive approval letter via email in time to board the plane and pick up actual Vietnam visa on arrival at any international airports in Vietnam (include Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh).
More over, you can choose extra services accompanied to support you save time and acquire a lot of comforts in your trip as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL,…
Types of emergency visa are named after the processing time:
4-hour visa processing: With this type, you should submit before 15:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday, after this time or on Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the process will be in the next business day.
30 minutes to 1-hour visa processing: Available from 9:30 AM to 11: 00 AM in morning and 14:30 PM to 15:00 PM in afternoon, from Monday to 3:00 PM Friday depending on how rush you need. You should make a call to visa agent hotline to confirm that the application has been received and acknowledged to process.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: This service is chosen in case you have a flight on weekends or holidays when Embassy and visa agent do not work in this time. You should make a call to visa agent hotline to confirm that the application has been received and acknowledged to process as well.
How much does Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates cost?
4-hour visa processing: from $18 to $49 per person and extra a stamping fee.
30 minutes to 1-hour visa processing: from $49 to $100 per person, pay for stamping fee at the airports.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: extra charge is a little higher than normal fee, from 180 USD to 270 USD per person, pay for airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required).