How much is Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates?
Vietnam is a popular destination for tourists and business travelers from all around the world, including the United Arab Emirates (UAE). However, sometimes unforeseen circumstances may arise that require individuals to travel to Vietnam on short notice. In such situations, obtaining a visa can be a major concern. Fortunately, there is an option for an emergency Vietnam visa in the UAE.
The process of obtaining a regular Vietnam visa can take up to 7 working days, which may not be feasible for those who need to travel urgently. The emergency visa option provides a solution for such situations by allowing individuals to obtain a visa within a shorter period of time.
Table of Contents
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
As of November 18, 2023, citizens of 25 countries and one territory can travel to Vietnam and remain in the country for 14 to 90 days without having to apply for a visa. These countries are:
- Belarus (15 days)
- Brunei (14 days)
- Cambodia (30 days)
- Chile (90 days)
- Denmark (15 days)
- Finland (15 days)
- France (30 days)
- Germany (30 days)
- Indonesia (30 days)
- Italy (30 days)
- Japan (15 days)
- Kazakhstan (30 days)
- Kyrgyzstan (30 days)
- Laos (30 days)
- Malaysia (30 days)
- Myanmar (14 days)
- Norway (15 days)
- Panama (90 days)
- Philippines (21 days)
- Russia (15 days)
- Singapore (30 days)
- South Korea (15 days)
- Spain (30 days)
- Sweden (15 days)
- Thailand (30 days)
- United Kingdom (15 days)
To enter Vietnam under the visa exemption policy, citizens of these countries must have a valid passport with at least two blank pages. They may also be asked to show proof of onward travel and sufficient funds for their stay.
It is important to note that the visa exemption policy is subject to change at any time. Therefore, it is always advisable to check the latest visa requirements before traveling to Vietnam.
Who needs to get an Emergency Vietnam Visa in the United Arab Emirates?
An Emergency Vietnam Visa in the United Arab Emirates is a type of visa that is issued for urgent travel purposes. It is typically processed within 1-2 working days and is valid for single or multiple entries, depending on the applicant’s needs.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) who need to travel to Vietnam urgently for any of the following reasons may need to apply for an Emergency Vietnam Visa:
- Medical emergencies: This includes situations where a family member or close friend is seriously ill or has passed away in Vietnam, or where the applicant themselves require urgent medical treatment that cannot be adequately provided in the UAE.
- Business emergencies: This includes situations where the applicant needs to attend an urgent business meeting or resolve a critical business issue in Vietnam.
- Family emergencies: This includes situations where the applicant needs to travel to Vietnam to attend a funeral, visit a sick or injured family member, or deal with other urgent family matters.
- Other urgent reasons: This may include situations where the applicant needs to travel to Vietnam for unforeseen circumstances that cannot be postponed, such as a natural disaster, a lost passport, or a missed flight.
How to apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in the United Arab Emirates?
An emergency Vietnam visa is a type of visa that can be obtained quickly, typically within 1-2 working days, for those who need to travel to Vietnam immediately due to an unforeseen emergency. This type of visa is typically only available for citizens of countries that do not have a visa exemption agreement with Vietnam.
There are two ways to apply for an emergency Vietnam visa:
- Apply online: The fastest and most convenient way to apply for an emergency Vietnam visa is to apply online through a reputable visa agency. There are many different visa agencies that offer this service, so it is important to compare prices and reviews before choosing one.
- Apply at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate: If you do not have the time to apply online, you can also apply for an emergency Vietnam visa in person at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country of residence. However, this process can take longer than applying online, so it is only recommended if you have no other option.
The following documents are typically required to apply for an emergency Vietnam visa:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining
- A completed emergency visa application form
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Evidence of the emergency, such as a death certificate or medical certificate
- A copy of your flight itinerary
- Payment of the visa fee
The processing time for an emergency Vietnam visa is typically 1-2 working days. However, it is important to note that the processing time may be longer if there are any issues with your application.
4-hour visa processing: from $18 to $49 per person and extra stamping fee.
30 minutes to 1-hour visa processing: from $49 to $100 per person, pay for stamping fee at the airports.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: the extra charge is a little higher than the normal fee, from 180 USD to 270 USD per person, pay for airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required).
An emergency Vietnam visa is typically valid for 30 days. However, it is possible to extend the visa for an additional 30 days if you need more time in the country.
If you are applying for an emergency Vietnam visa, it is important to be aware of the following:
- You may be required to provide additional documentation to support your application.
- You may be required to attend an interview at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate.
- You may be required to pay a higher visa fee than usual.
If you have any questions about emergency Vietnam visas, you can contact the nearest Vietnamese embassy or consulate for more information.