Express Vietnam visa, requiring immediate attention.
If you unexpectedly find yourself needing a Vietnam visa with limited time, our emergency visa services can help. We understand urgent travel situations when visas are forgotten or time was insufficient to obtain one beforehand.
With our expedited processing, we can guarantee an approval letter or e-visa often within 30 minutes to 1 hour after completing the application and payment. For the most urgent situations, it may only take 4-8 working hours. Expect 1-2 working days for other rush requests.
This swift, efficient processing ensures you can continue your travels without unnecessary delays, even when you have less than 24 hours before your flight. Don’t worry if you suddenly realize your Vietnam visa situation – we can rapidly handle the emergency approval so you don’t miss your trip.
Our emergency visa services help in time-sensitive, last-minute situations so you can get your Vietnam approval without delays. We understand the urgency and will efficiently process your visa request.
Here are some tips for applying for a Vietnam visa during the work week:
- For urgent visas (1-2 working days): Submit your application and payment online before 2:30 PM Vietnam time Monday-Friday. You’ll receive your approval letter or eVisa by 6-8 PM the next business day, unless it’s Saturday or Sunday.
- For super urgent visas (4-8 working hours): This is similar to the urgent option, but only takes 4-8 working hours based on immigration office availability. Call our hotline at +84 918.104.22.168 after submitting to confirm receipt and processing. Pay an extra visa stamping fee. Submit applications in the morning before 2:30 PM Monday-Friday depending on your urgency.
- Avoid weekends: Processing does not occur on Saturdays and Sundays. So submit Monday-Friday.
- Note Vietnam time: Application deadlines and processing times are based on Vietnam time zone (GMT+7).
Here are the key points for applying for a Vietnam visa on weekends, holidays, or public holidays:
- It is possible to get a Vietnam visa on weekends, holidays, and public holidays through Immediately Vietnam visa service. However, there is an additional fee ranging from $270-$455 per person.
- You need to contact the visa service hotline (+84) 922.214.171.124 to provide your flight details, confirm they received your application, and acknowledge they will process it immediately. You will receive a guarantee letter within 30 minutes to 1 hour after completing payment.
- An associate will obtain the visa approval letter or actual visa for you at the airport before your arrival in Vietnam.
- If you apply after 2:30 PM on a Friday, the service will be delivered the following Monday, as they only operate during business hours 8 AM to 5 PM.
- To arrive in Vietnam on a weekend or holiday, contact the service immediately to upgrade to Guaranteed Visa service for an extra fee.
Overall, it is possible to get a Vietnam visa on weekends, holidays, and public holidays through expedited processing, but additional fees apply. Contact the service ahead of time to confirm details and arrange the urgent processing.
Here are the key steps for getting an urgent Vietnam visa:
Table of Contents
How to get an urgent Vietnam visa
- Apply online for a Vietnam Evisa or approval letter. This can be done quickly on your phone, laptop etc at visa processing websites.
- For urgent processing, choose the Express or Emergency service options. This will expedite the approval letter issuance to 1-4 hours for Emergency service.
- Upon arrival in Vietnam, go to the immigration desk at the airport. Submit your original passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport photos and the visa stamping fee.
- The immigration officers will stamp your actual Vietnam visa into your passport. This is a very quick process done at the airport.
- With an urgent/emergency visa service and express airport processing, you can obtain a valid Vietnam visa in just a few hours if needed.
The key is applying online and choosing the fastest processing and service options for your situation. This allows obtaining an official Vietnam visa incredibly quickly and smoothly.
Watch this video to know How to apply for the Vietnam E-visa step by step.
If you have a short layover and don’t have time to get your visa photos or print your approval letter before boarding, we recommend using our Airport Speedup Service. Our staff will greet you at your arrival gate with a welcome sign and guide you through getting visa photos taken and your approval letter printed before landing. We’ll then assist you with completing all immigration entry procedures so everything is ready upon your arrival.
![Caption: Get your Vietnam visa stamped in your passport with an Evisa]
Get your stamped in your passport with Evisa by:
- On arrival you show Evisa + original passport to Officer at Immigration control desk for stamping to check in entry Vietnam.
- Airport fast track Visa on arrival: Avoid wasting your time and get long line for getting visa, our staff will handle all procedure for you to get visa faster
- Airport fast track for Evisa: Avoid wasting your time and get long line for check-in through the Immigration control desk, our staff will handle all procedures for you check in faster.
Obtaining a Vietnam visa on arrival can be streamlined and expedited by using visa on arrival services. Instead of waiting in long queues and handling all the paperwork yourself, which takes around 1.5 hours, you can pay a service fee of $40-60 per person. The service staff will handle all the procedures and paperwork to get your visa processed quickly through priority lines and fast-track options. This convenient service saves you time and hassle when entering Vietnam.
APPLY FOR EMERGENCY VIETNAM VISA
Applying for an emergency Vietnam visa can be a stressful process, but with some preparation and understanding of the requirements, it is possible. Here are some tips:
- Check eligibility. Make sure you meet the criteria for an emergency visa, such as having an urgent business matter or medical emergency. Tourist activities are generally not eligible.
- Prepare documentation. This includes things like your passport, passport photos, a visa application form, and supporting documents like a letter from your company or doctor. Make sure everything is translated to Vietnamese if needed.
- Contact the nearest Vietnam embassy/consulate. Explain your situation and ask about their emergency visa process. Note processing times and costs.
- Book travel and accommodation. Have flight tickets and hotel bookings ready to show your itinerary in Vietnam. Print out confirmations.
- Pay visa fees. Fees for an emergency Vietnam visa are higher than a regular visa. Factor this into your budget.
- Follow up on application. Keep in touch with the embassy to check status. Be mindful of any last minute document requests.
- Confirm visa receipt. Once issued, verify your approval letter and stamp are valid before traveling to Vietnam.
Applying for an emergency Vietnam visa takes coordination and planning. With the right preparation, documents, and persistence, however, it is possible to get approved for travel to Vietnam in urgent situations.