How many ways to apply Vietnam visa for Mauritius citizens?
Vietnam immigration policies regulated that all the Mauritius citizens are required a visa for Vietnam for purposes of tourism, business, family visit or study. Those transiting at Vietnamese airports and not crossing immigration area do not need the visa. How to apply Vietnam visa for Mauritius citizens?
At present, there are 3 options to obtain a visa for visiting Vietnam from Mauritius. Citizens of Mauritius or citizens of other countries who are in Mauritius can follow below instructions to get a visa for visiting Vietnam.
Table of Contents
Applying for Vietnam e-visa
Vietnam Government has issued the Decree No. 17/2019/ND-CP about Vietnam E-Visa, adding 34 more countries and 2 territories to the eligible list of applying electronic visa, included Mauritius. This government documents will take effect from February 2019 to February 2021. In this period of time, Mauritius passport holders can apply Vietnam E-visa online.
How can you apply for Vietnam Evisa in Mauritius ?
- Click Apply Vietnam visa form online to access the application page
- Fill in the application form (Please choose type of visa as “e-visa”)
- Pay visa fee
- Wait for 2 working days of processing
- Receive the E-visa document though email
When you already got the E-visa, you print it out and bring it to the passport control counter. The Immigration officers will check and stamp onto your passport 30 days single entry. No additional fee on arrival.
If you want to get multiple entry or more than 30 days of stay, you should choose visa on arrival. This type of visa allows you to enter single or multiple times, with 3 months, 6 months or 1 year staying.
How to apply Vietnam visa for Mauritius citizens via visa agency?
Who can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival or Vietnam visa online or Vietnam Evisa is applied for Mauritians and all foreigners living in Mauritius. It is required to apply for a visa prior to their travel in order to enter Vietnam. For this reason, Vietnam visa on arrival is the best way for applying visa to Vietnam now, getting visa on arrival is never easier than ever.
How to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
It is quite easy and simple to get Vietnam visa on arrival from Mauritius as the following guidance with 4 simple steps online:
- Fill out the secure online visa application form in just a couple of minutes with your personal information (name exactly as per passport, date of birth, nationality on passport, passport number: exactly as shown on the passport and date of arrival)
- Make payment (visa approval fee/processing fee)
- Receive the visa approval letter via email after 1 or 2 working days and print it out
- On arrival in Vietnam (by air only), present the visa approval letter, original passport, 02 photos (passport-sized), entry and exit form to the Immigration Officers, pay the visa stamping fee, and then the visa will be stamped into your passport. Your visa has been done completely.
How long to receive your approval letter?
You will receive the approval letter after submiting the form online as quick as your requirement.
- Normal case: 1 – 2 working days
- Urgent case: 4 – 8 working hours
- Emergency case: 30 minutes to 4 hours
- Holiday case: 30 minutes (For those who apply for visa on Saturday, Sunday, or Vietnamese public holidays and arrive Vietnam in the same day)
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
From US$44 including service fee and stamping fee.
For service fee:
– Tourist visa: Start from $18 USD/pax service fee for 1 month tourist single entry visa with normal case. (more people apply, cheaper the service, for any more questions, please feel free to contact us via email or hotline to get the better corporate price)
– Business visa: Start from $80 USD service fee for 1 month business single entry visa with normal case. (more people apply, cheaper the service, for any more questions, please feel free to contact us via email or hotline to get the better corporate price)
Stamping fee which directly paid to Immigration Officers at the Vietnam international airport or you can choose our full package with us (this service includes: service fee, stamping fee, fast track service).
- 1 month single entry visa: $25 USD
- 3 months single entry visa: $25 USD
- 1 month multiple entries visa: $50 USD
- 3 months multiple entries visa: $50 USD
- 6 months multiple entries visa: $95 USD
- 1 year multiple entries visa: $135 USD
Advantage of Vietnam visa on arrival
- The process of applying for a visa on arrival is rather simple and straightforward. Most agencies explain in great details how to get one on arrival and all agencies follow the similar process so you will not be confused.Visa on arrival saves both time and money – especially if you need one urgently.
- No hassle with sending away the passport.
- All done online – booking the visa, making payment and receiving the approval letter via internet.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Port Louis, Grand Bay, Vacoas, Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Goodlands, Centre de Flacq, Mahébourg, Saint Pierre or any cities in Mauritius. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Apply Vietnam visa for Mauritius citizens at Vietnam Embassy in Mauritius
For those who want to get a Vietnam visa beforehand or want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, people living in Mauritius can go to the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate nearest your location to apply for the visa.
At the present, in Mauritius, there is no representative office of Vietnam’s government so, in order to make visa code or get visa stamped, Mauritians should contact with Vietnamese Embassy in the nearest neighboring country to apply for a visa with them.
Vietnam Embassy in nearby country: Mozambique, Tanzania & South Africa.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.