Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens 2020
Extend a Vietnam Visa with some United Arab Emirates citizens is not difficult. How much to pay for Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens 2019?
Every visa include traveling, working and visiting relatives all has a limited days, so when the visa is about to expire but you want to continue staying in Vietnam, you have to extend visa. Some United Arab Emirates citizens are not aware of expired date, it makes them come into trouble. In 2019, are there any latest news about Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens?
Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens
According to the announcement about the provisions of the Government of Vietnam, foreigners in general and United Emirates passport holders, in particular, are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. In case United Arab Emirates nationals have visa expired without further extension either unintentional or intentional, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist, so we have to remember the expiration date in order to get it extended on time.
You know, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension, and you can get your visa extension at Vietnam Embassy.
Because there are many types of visa such as trade visa, tourism visa and work visa so their procedures for Vietnam Visa Extension are different.
Some notes on visa extension:
– Procedures of Visa extension will depend on your purpose of the latest entry visa
– Vietnam border gate where foreigners enter will determine extension cost
– The latest date of entry will impact substantially on extension cost
– Foreigners should provide the visa agent with the number of extensions and places of extension.
Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Israel
Address:Villa 101&102, Street 27, Sector 24, Al Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates
Website of The Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates supplies with information of Embassy of Vietnam in Israel, it is provided for information and service purpose.
Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates about work permit
Work permit is issued for United Arab Emirates citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for business and live for long time, you need to notice that:
– United Arab Emirates citizens must have work permit in Vietnam in case they want to work for long time in Vietnam.
– United Arab Emirates citizens can make 2 or 3 years residence card which can be extended after obtaining work permits.
– United Arab Emirates citizens can make 5 Year Visa Exemption if they are spouses.
Work Permit Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens
As other types of Vietnam Visa, Work Permit also has a limited day so extend work permit is one of Vietnam Visa Extension for United Arab Emirates citizens. In case you are United Arab Emirates employer, you must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially granted the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires.
To extend the work permit, you have to prepare these documents
– Your valid passport and visa
– Valid original work permit
– Visa extension period is 5 working days
– Guarantee company dossier in Vietnam
– NA5 form sealed by the Company in Vietnam
– One 4×6 photo with white background, taken within 6 months and without wearing glasses.
– Residence certificate by local public security
– Visa extension period will depend on the remaining term of work permit.
Processing time: 10 working days.
How much to pay for Vietnam visa extension for United Arab Emirates citizens?
To answer the question “How much does Vietnam visa extension for United Arab Emirates citizens cost?” is not clear, because of the different situation such as nationality and your border port. In case you want to know the specific price for your particular case, you must send a photo of passport and visa via email to visa agent. We will tale you a general price to refer: from USD 130 to USD 530 for the period 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
1) You should extend visa exemption at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) You need to pay an additional fee for urgent service
3) The visa renewal is recommended if you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple. This is the guideline for you to get a Vietnam Visa from the United Arab Emirates.