Detailed Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders
Are you Argentine passport holders? Do you need to apply Vietnam Visa when entering this country? We have to confirm that Argentina Passport Holders are required visa for entering Vietnam.
Let’s discover about Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders.
How many ways to apply for Vietnam visa?
There’re 2 ways to get visa for entering Vietnam:
Apply visa at Embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina
You can apply Vietnam visa directly in person at the address: 11 de Septiembre 1442 (CP 1426), Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal (Argentina)
Apply Vietnam visa on arrival
If you don’t want to go to embassy location, you can apply online to get approval for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
Does Argentine Citizens Need Visa for Entering Vietnam or Not ?
It becomes very much essential for every individual to check his visa requirement to visit Vietnam. The citizens of Argentina, who are willing and desirous to travel to Vietnam, must possess the necessary required information about getting the visa, this is one of Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders. Generally, the entire information about the Vietnam Visa is available at the Vietnam embassy of the respective country.
For a country like, Argentina, the Vietnam Embassy of Argentina offers best and reliable information. Apart from the Vietnam Embassy, various leading travel agents are also available which offer effective information and services regarding Vietnam Visa.
Vietnam Embassy for Argentine Citizens
The citizens belonging to the nationality of Argentina are provided with the facility of Vietnam embassy in Argentina. In 1973, both the countries, Argentina and Vietnam combined together in a diplomatic relationship with each other. The Vietnam embassy was established at Buenos Aires of Argentina in the year 1995. Since then, they have been continuously serving the visa requirements of Argentine citizens. In the year 1997, Argentine embassy was established in Vietnam to enable mutual understanding.
Over the years, both the countries exchanged bilateral trade of various things including footwear, garments, rubber, wooden products, electric products, automobile spare parts, handbags, handicrafts, suitcases and many more. Apart from these, they have also exchanged various superior level delegations and cooperation agreements including Cooperation for trade and economic, Industry and Agriculture, animal health and many more.
Essential requirements for Visa Vietnam
To response to Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders, you need to prepare enough documenta to apply for visa. Some of the major basic requirements that an Argentine citizens is required to fulfill include:
- Passport: In order to obtain easy and convenient visa to travel Vietnam, the most important and crucial thing that is required by every Argentine citizen is a valid passport. Whether you are going for a family vacation or for a business trip, you are essentially required to possess a passport with a minimum validity of at least 6 months. Another crucial thing that is required by the authorities of Vietnam include sufficient amount of blank pages in the passport. They generally demand for minimum two blank pages to issue the Visa. Thus before planning your trip to Vietnam, you must ensure all these minute details.
- Other supporting documents: The Vietnam Embassy also asks for various supporting documents from the foreign visitors including recent passport sized photographs and sufficient amount of money. You must keep your necessary identity proving documents with you for security point of view. All these things must accompany the application form of Visa Vietnam. This requirement of essential documents is also valid for the Argentine citizens.
Procedure to extend the Vietnam visa
Generally, the Vietnam Visa is issued for a limited time duration after which it gets expired. If in any case, the citizen of Argentina wants to extend his stay at Vietnam for any reason, he is essentially required to extend the Visa as well. It is not a difficult thing to handle. The people who want to extend their Vietnam visa may immediately visit the office of Vietnam Immigration Department and get it extended accordingly. They may also get it extended through the leading travel agents who possess significant relationships with the department of Vietnam Immigration.
How to get Vietnam visa in Argentina?
There are 2 ways to get visa Vietnam for Algeria citizen that you can choose to response Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in Argentina and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Argentina as below:
Vietnam Embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Address : 11 de Septiembre 1442 (CP 1426), Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal (Argentina)
Telephone: (54.11) 47831802, 47831425
Fax: (54.11) 47820078
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 A.m. to 1:00 P.m., 2:30 P.m. to 4:00P.m
2. Apply online to obtain an approval letter
In case you travel by air to Vietnam, you can apply Vietnam visa on Arrival to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports.
Please click here for Vietnam visa.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239