Vietnam visa requirements for Malta citizens – Visa tal-Vjetnam f’Malta
Entering Vietnam visa will require Malta citizens to apply for Vietnam visa. What are Vietnam visa requirements for Malta citizens? – Visa tal-Vjetnam f’Malta.
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Malta isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam if you are Malta citizens. Incase your nationality isn’t Malta, please carefully check the table below to know whether you need a Vietnam visa or not.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Do Malta citizens need to apply Vietnam visa?
Like all other citizens from all over the world, Malta nationals are required to have a visa when entering Vietnam.
Travelers who intend to stay less than 30 days and who are visiting for tourism can travel on a single-entry Vietnam visa on arrival with their Irish passport, which lasts for 30 days. Travelers who wish to stay longer than 30 days or who are traveling for purposes other than tourism will need a multiple-entry visa, which can last for up to six months.
As a Malta citizen, you need to response Vietnam visa requirements for Malta citizens in order to enter Vietnam. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
- By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
- By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
Applying Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Malta
Malta currently does not have a Vietnam embassy or consulate. As such, visa applicants for the Vietnam visa in Malta have to find out the visa application forms from Vietnam embassies in surrounding nations. Since the direct application procedure needs their physical presence at the Vietnam embassy, they will have to travel to the Vietnam embassy in person in order to fill up visa forms from there.
It is however important to note that Vietnam embassies operate within limited time frames and some open for only a few hours in a week. Embassy services to visa applicants are not available during public holidays and on weekends hence visa applicants will need to confirm availability of these service prior to showing up there in person.
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
There are many Vietnam Embassy in Countries Close to Malta: Italy, Greece, Bulgaria & Austria.
Vietnam Embassy in Roma, Italy
- Address: Via di Bravetta, 156 00164 ROMA
- Phone: (+39) 06.661661
- Fax: (+39) 06.661575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hour: Monday – Friday: Morning: 8.30a.m – 13p.m Afternoon: 14.30p.m – 18.00p.m
Vietnam Embassy in Athens, Greece
- Address: 50 Yakinthon, Palaio Psychiko, Athens – 154-52, Greece
- Telephone: +302106128733/ +30210675 3080
- Fax: +30 210 612 8734
- Email: email@example.com
Embassy of Vietnam in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Address: #1, Jetvarka St., Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
- Phone: (359) 2963 2609
- Fax: (359) 2963 3658
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna, Austria
- Address: Felix-Mottl-Straße 20, 1190 Wien
- City: Vienna (Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours)
- Tel.: (+43 / 1) 368 07 55
- Fax: (+43 / 1) 368 07 54
- Email: email@example.com
- Working/Consular hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9.00 – 12.00, 14.00 – 17.00
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival
If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Vietnam visa on Arrival can be applied online anywhere even when you are in Malta or other countries and your next destination is Vietnam.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Valletta, Mdina, Sliema, St. Julian’s, Birgu, Mellieha, Bugibba, Victoria or any cities in Malta. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam Visa for Malta citizens to work
If malta citizens want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa for Malta citizens to work can be noted something:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from Malta or from other countries to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.