Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenia citizens – Vietnamski vizum v Sloveniji
What are Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenia citizens? How can passport holders do to response Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenia citizens?
Does Slovenia Citizens Need Visa for Entering Vietnam?
“Yes, Slovenian citizens do need a visa to enter Vietnam”
Slovenia is one of the 26 European countries forming the Schengen area which have no border controls between them. However, visa is one of the many things for which Slovenian citizens need to prepare before traveling to Vietnam.
“Vizum je samo ena od mnogih stvari, za katere boste pripravili, preden odpotujete Vietnam. Vietnam politike priseljevanja urejeno, da morajo skoraj prebivalci držav, ki imajo vizum za Vietnam pred vstopom v Vietnam, razen za državljane držav, oproščenih vizumske. Ste veseli, da preverite, če ste Vietnam vizuma izvzet državljani ali ste dolžni imeti Vietnam vizum ali črko Vietnam odobritev pred prihodom Vietnam. To vas bo vodila stran od številnih težav v času vašega vnosa.”
Vietnam immigration policies regulated that almost resident of the countries must have Vietnam visa prior to arriving Vietnam, except the citizens of Vietnam visa exempted countries. You should check carefully if you are in the Vietnam visa exemption list or you are obligated to make a Vietnam visa (or visa approval letter) before entering country. It will keep you away from many troubles during your entry.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Besides, there are two cases that the you can travel to Vietnam without Visa
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenia citizens
- Getting a visa on arrival within 2 working days or just 2 hours by applying visa online. It is beneficial for those who are travelling Vietnam by air and living in the country where the local Vietnam Embassy is too far to reach.
- Getting a Vietnam visa from Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Slovenia and it takes 3 – 5 working days.
Get Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Slovenia
Unfortunately, at this time there is no Vietnam Embassy assigned in Slovenia. If you want to apply Vietnam visa at the Embassy, you should contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Vietnam. Upon contacting the embassy, please confirm required documents, processing time and visa fee.
- You need to prepare some documents such as your Slovenia passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blanked left pages, 2 passport-sized photos, stamping fees.
- Processing time: 5-7 working days
- For those living far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, they can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. Instead of getting visa directly at Vietnam Embassy, you can let a visa agent apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival
If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Vietnam visa on Arrival can be applied online anywhere even when you are in Canada or other countries and your next destination is Vietnam.
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam international airport
You can only get your visa stamped at Vietnam international airport when using Vietnam Visa on Arrival – a kind of visa that you can apply when you are at home. After having the approval letter, passenger can stamp visa at one of Vietnam international airport gates.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
Passenger should prepare the following documents to stamp Visa at the airport:
- Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
- Immigration Form
- Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
- Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
- Stamping fee
To response Vietnam visa requirements for Slovenia citizens, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM ONLINE with your information including Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
If you are you afraid of having trouble at the airport for stamping visa such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security or no one assists procedures for visa stamping at the Vietnamese international airports or could be denied visa stamping and rejected for entry, you can use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports. Some extra services are also available when you apply online as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…these services can make your trip to Vietnam comfortable and rhythmic.
How much does Vietnam Visa cost? Please refer Vietnam Visa fees for visa fee and service fee information.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Ljubljana, Maribor, Celje, Kranj, Koper, Velenje, Novo Mesto, Ptuj or any cities in Slovenia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam Visa for Slovenia citizens to work
If Slovenia citizens want to work in Vietnam in a long time, they can not apply for tourism Vietnam Visa, they need Visa to work, this is also a permission that allows them to work in Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa for Slovenia citizens to work can be noted something:
- Whoever does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from Slovenia or from other countries to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.