Address of Vietnam Embassy in Oman – سفارة فيتنام في عمان
Here is information about the Vietnam Embassy in Oman updated in September 2019. If you are looking for the address, contact phone number or website of the Vietnam embassy in Oman, please read the information below.
Vietnam Embassy functions as a bridge between the Vietnamese Government and its counterpart in the country. It is also the place where the travelers can apply for a visa to Vietnam before the departure.
Are you looking for address of Vietnam embassy in Oman?
Up to this time, there has been no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam consulate in Oman. You can contact the Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in any other countries where you find nearest and most convenient for you to apply for your Vietnam visa.
We always try our best to give our customers as well as viewers the newest information which is trustful and accurate.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam in Oman?
- Get Vietnam visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Oman such as United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or Iran.
How to apply Vietnam Visa At Vietnam Embassy?
By visiting the Vietnam Embassy which is near your living, you can get Vietnam visa by coming in person or by post. The visa procedure may take several days (usually from 3 to 6 working days) and the visa fee may vary from embassy to embassy.
Applying Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy is a traditional way, in case you have time and want to apply by yourself. Here are something you need to notice:
- Process time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. You should call to Vietnam Embassy for details if you want to make sure.
- Required documents: your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues
- In case you come personally to Vietnam Embassy, you need to fill in the application form, show 2 passport-size photos, pay the fee in cash, and then return to Vietnam embassy after 4-5 working days to pick up your Vietnam Visa.
- In other ways, you can send off your passport, application form, 2 passport-size photos via postal mail express to Vietnam Embassy, make a payment per instructions, get your passport with the visa stamp after 4-5 working days as well.
This way takes you a lot of time for applying and waiting. You don’t know how the progress of your application is going on. If you want Visa urgently whether your Visa will be ready in time. This is a difficult question if you need Vietnam Visa urgently such as on business, study, medical problems… In addition you cannot restrain expense, have to pay additional cost.
Because there is no Vietnam Embassy in Oman so in case you may need, please see below for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Oman: United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Iran.
Embassy of Vietnam in Abu Dhabi (UAE)
- Location: Villa 0101, Str. 27, Sector 24, Al Mushrif area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- P.O. Box: 113038 – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Telephone: + 971-2 449 6720 (Ambassador)
- Fax: + 971-2 449 6730
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : https://vietnamembassy-uae.org/
Embassy of Vietnam in Qatar
- Address: Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon, Doha, Qatar
- P.O.Box: 23595 Doha, Qatar
- Telephone: (+974) 4412 8480; 4412 8365; 4412 8366
- Consular section: (+974) 4412 8993
- Fax: (+974) 4412 8370
- Website : www.vietnamembassy-qatar.org
Vietnamese embassy in Arabia Saudi
- Address: 49 Emir Abbu Al-Majeed, Al- Rayiial Area, Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
- Telephone : (00-966-1) 491 1377
- Fax : (00-966-1)493 9655
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Embassy of Vietnam in Kuwait
- Address: Jabriya (Al-Jābiriyah), Block 10, Street 19, Villa 96, Kuwait
- P.O. Box: 1232 Dasman 15463 , Kuwait
- Telephone: + 965-25311450 or + 965-25351593
- Fax: + 965-25351592
- E-mail: email@example.com
Embassy of Vietnam in Tehran, Iran
- Address: No.6, East Ordibehesht, Zaferanieh, Moqadas-e Ardebili, Peysian Street, Vali-e-Ars Avenue, Tehran, Iran
- Telephone: +98.21.22411670
- Fax: +98.21.22416045
- Emergency Telephone: 0912 159 6135
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying Vietnam Visa Online from Oman
Visa on arrival or e-visa is a new visa facilitative measure that allows the local visa agency or trusted partner to print the visa electronically without making a trip to the Vietnam Embassy to collect the visa sticker. This is one of, if not, the quickest and cheapest way to get your visa for Vietnam.
You just need to fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information, pay the service fee, get your “Visa approval letter” within 2 working days and when you arrive at a Vietnam international airport (Hanoi airport, Danang airport or Ho Chi Minh city airport), please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
After complete the approval letter, we will forward you a copy by email or fax. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International Airports. When you arrive in Vietnam, the Immigration officers will have those documents ready and will be able to issue your entry visa quickly.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- ONLY person who travel by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
- You can check your Vietnam visa fee by clicking Vietnam visa fees 2019.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Muscat, Salalah, Seeb, Sohar, Nizwa, Khasab, Sur, Bahla or any cities in Oman. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
ww.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.