The order of execution
|1.||Get Profile||Applications filed at the headquarters ofdiplomatic missions, consular offices ofVietnam in foreign countries (hereinafter referred to as representative offices).
Time and result records: the working dayprescribed by the Agency representatives(except for holidays, holidays under the provisions of the host country and theholidays, New Year’s Day as prescribed byVietnam ).
|2.||Consideringsettlement||Agency representatives receive dossiers,consider and resolve.|
|3||Returns results||Get live results at the headquarters of theagency in accordance with receipt records.|
|1.||One (01) Declaration Form X02 for Vietnam citizens abroad for the issuance, amendment, supplement ordinary passport / travel document and two (02) identical photos, 4×6 cm, taken on white background, straight face, bareheaded, without glasses color, taken within a year, including 01 photos and 01 affixed to the application form attached image.
– Children under the age of 14 applying for a passport, the declarationseparate from parent to sign instead. In case of declaration by theadoptive father, adoptive mother or guardian sign on their behalf, thepresent proof is adoptive father, adoptive mother or guardian;
– Where a parent applying for children under 09 years old share intoVietnam passports of parents, the common declaration on thedeclaration of the parent, filed 02 photos sized 3 x 4 cm of such children.
|2.||Copy or snapshot (if the snapshot is required to produce the original test, for comparison) of one of the following documents used as a basis for issuing passports (where the general level of children in Vietnam passport South of the parent, the documents relating to such children):
– Documents proving citizenship Vietnam (photo type) under Vietnam law on nationality, issued through the period;
– Certificate of citizenship personnel currently overseas Vietnam by the Immigration Department of Public Security is still valid (Model X04);
– Document issued by the State management agencies competent to citizens of Vietnam are still valid, there is a full record personal identifications and photos. Personal factors include a person’s full name, date of birth, place of birth, gender and nationality of the person.
The paper on if expired or no photos, only the reference used as a basis for granting passports.
|3.||Copy of birth certificate for children under 14 years separate request for a passport (if the snapshot, then produce the original for comparison).|
|Number of records||One (01) item.|
|Form, declaration form|||