How to apply Vietnam visa in Albania? – Viza e Vietnamit në Shqipëri
Albania established diplomatic relations with Vietnam on February 11th 1950. In case Albania citizens travel to Vietnam, do they need to apply visa? How to apply Vietnam visa in Albania?
Do Albania citizens need visa to visit Vietnam?
Yes, Visa is required for citizen of Albania to visit Vietnam for any purposes from visiting friends and families to going on a business trip or taking leisure vacation.
In case you are not Albania citizen but living in this country, let’s check the table below. This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay.
Vietnam Visa Exemption list
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
As citizen of Albania, whether you are living in Albania or currently traveling in one other country outside Albania, you can also follow these instructions to obtain a Visa to Vietnam.
If you hold passport of Albania, you have two options to apply for a Vietnam visa:
Applying Vietnam Visa Online (Vietnam visa on arrival)
If you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. A trusted visa agent will help you apply Vietnam Visa Online for you and you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
This method is very convenient, fast, reasonable and secure. You just stay at home, access the Internet, apply Online and it is done in couple of minutes!
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department in Vietnam
- Processing time: 1 – 3 working days
- Secure 100%
- No original passport send-off
To apply for Vietnam visa in Albania, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLY VIETNAM VISA FORM ONLINE with your information including Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Note that: Visa on arrival works for air travel only. And it is available in 4 international airports in Vietnam, including Noi Bai airport (Ha Noi city), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City city), Cam Ranh airport (Nha Trang city) and Da Nang airport (Da Nang city).
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Tirana, Durrës, Vlorë, Elbasan, Shkodër, Fier or any cities in Albania. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Albania
This is what many people usually do when they think about applying visa. The first thing you have to do is find out the Vietnam embassy or consulate address in your nation. Preparing all necessary documents for applying visa on the appointment date is your next step. If your current living nation doesn’t have Vietnam embassy or consulate, you need to go to the nearest nation having them to do this process. This way helps you surely to hold your visa before you come to Vietnam, but it takes a lot of time for processing (it normally takes about 5 – 7 working days to get the result) as well as it wastes your effort and time, especially in case the embassy or consulate is far away from your home.
There is currently no Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in Albania. Nevertheless, you can also apply for your Vietnam visa by contacting a Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate in a neighbouring country.
The following documents are required for each visa application:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
* Sometimes Flight return ticket and Hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary are required. Please check this information with the embassy or consulate to know further information.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.