How to get Vietnam visa in Cambodia? – ទិដ្ឋាការវៀតណាមនៅកម្ពុជា
How to get Vietnam visa in Cambodia? Although it is not the latest new but we sure that not all of Cambodian citizens and foreigners know. Take a quick look on this article!
Do Cambodia citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
According to the current Vietnam’s Law, Vietnam has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay.
Fortunately, Cambodia is in exemption list to enter Vietnam with the limit of 30 days, so if you are the Cambodian and you want to go to Vietnam for a trip less than 30 days, you do not need to apply Visa. If you are not Cambodian citizens but live in Cambodia, please look up the list above to see whether your nationality is required a Vietnam visa or not.
Applying for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia
This is a traditional way that foreigners usually use when they want to apply for a Vietnam visa. How can foreigners apply for Vietnam visa in Cambodia? You just need to follow these steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment. In case there is no Vietnam Representative Office in your country, please kindly check other countries to find the nearest Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate to contact for getting Vietnam Visa.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents (see below).
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
Vietnam Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Address: 436 Monivong Blvd., Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh
- Phone: (855) 23 726 284
- Fax: (855) 2372 6273
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sihanouk Ville, Cambodia
- Address: 310 Ekreach- Khan Mittapheap, Sihanouk City
- Phone: (855) 3493 3669
- Fax: (855) 3493 3669
- Email: email@example.com
Consulate General of Vietnam in Batambang, Cambodia
- Address: Road No.3, Batambang province, CAMBODIA
- Phone: (855) 5395 2894
- Fax: (855) 5395 2894
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival in Cambodia
Instead of coming directly to Vietnam Embassy to apply Vietnam visa, there is another way which takes you less time than the traditional one, called Vietnam Visa On Arrival. What is Vietnam visa on Arrival? With just a click for application, after filling out an online application form and making a payment for service fee, applicants will get approval letters issued by the Immigration Dept of Vietnam after a few working days. With this letter, the applicant will be able to get visa stamped upon arrival at any Vietnam international airports they land. This is called Visa on Arrival.
By using visa on arrival Vietnam, the Cambodian travelers do not need to wait too long to get the approval letter, an official document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department giving permission to get the visa upon arrival.
In order to get a Vietnam visa on arrival, Cambodian visitors should pay two types of fee: the service fee and the stamping fee.
- Service fee: The service fee is for visa approval letter processing.
- Stamping fee: The stamping fee is paid in cash to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the arrival airport to get the visa stamp.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Cambodia?
Step 1: Fill out the apply Vietnam visa on arrival form online with your personal information and kind of visa you want to apply.
Step 2: Make online payment by Credit card via PayPal. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive Approval letter which helps you when you get in airplane and it’s required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
Step 4: On arrival at your destination airport, you are required to submit your visa approval letter + passport + Vietnamese visa application form, then waiting to be called for paying the visa stamping fee to get your visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Battambang, Preah Sihanouk, Serei Saophoan, Pursat, Samraong, Stung Saen, Chbar Mon, Doun Kaev or any places in Cambodia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
- Make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa upon arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE, a part of TRANSOCEAN TRAVEL AND SERVICE Co., LTD with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/
We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best so please kindly contact us for any further information or you need our support.