How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Monaco? – Visa Vietnam à Monaco
Do you know how to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Monaco? If not, do not worry, we will show you all information you need to apply visa on arrival Vietnam from Monaco in the easiest way.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Citizens of Monaco are not exempt from the visa requirement to enter Vietnam. Monaco citizens must apply for a visa before traveling to Vietnam, regardless of the purpose of their visit. There are two options for applying for a Vietnam visa for Monegasque citizens:
- Visa on arrival: This is the most convenient option for Monegasque citizens, as they can apply for a visa online and receive an approval letter within 2-4 working days. The approval letter can then be printed and presented to the Vietnam Immigration Officer upon arrival in Vietnam.
- Visa at Vietnam Embassy: Monegasque citizens can also apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in their country of residence. This process will require submitting the following documents:
- Original, signed Monegasque passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two passport-sized photographs (4cm x 6cm).
- A business letter from either the sending company in Monaco or the sponsoring company in Vietnam. The letter should be printed on company letterhead stationery, addressed to the Embassy of Vietnam, and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above).
- A completed visa application form.
- A visa processing fee.
The processing time for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy is typically 3-5 working days.
Once a Monegasque citizen has obtained a visa, they can stay in Vietnam for up to 30 days. They can apply for an extension of their visa if they need to stay longer.
Please note that the visa requirements for Monegasque citizens may change at any time. It is always best to check with the Vietnam Embassy in your country of residence for the most up-to-date information.
Obtaining a Vietnam visa on arrival in Monaco is not currently possible. As of November 2023, there is no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Monaco, and the visa-on-arrival option is not available to citizens of Monaco. Instead, Monaco citizens must apply for a Vietnam e-visa (electronic visa) before traveling to Vietnam. The e-visa is valid for a single entry and a maximum stay of 30 days.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a Vietnam e-visa from Monaco:
- Visit the official Vietnam e-visa website.
- Complete the online visa application form: The form will ask you for additional information, such as your travel details and the purpose of your visit.
- Upload a scan of your passport: The passport scan must be clear and show all pages of your passport.
- Pay the visa fee: The visa fee can be paid online using a credit or debit card.
- Receive your e-visa approval letter: The e-visa approval letter will be sent to your registered email address within 24 hours.
- Print out your e-visa approval letter: You will need to present your e-visa approval letter to the Vietnam Immigration Officer upon arrival in Vietnam.
Once you have your e-visa, you can travel to Vietnam and stay for up to 30 days. Please note that you may be required to pay a stamping fee at the airport upon arrival.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Monaco, Monte-Carlo, La Condamine, Fontvieille, Saint-Roman, Moneghetti or any places in Monaco. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Monaco
Currently, Monaco citizens are still required to obtain a Vietnam e-visa (electronic visa) before departure for Vietnam. An emergency visa on arrival is not yet available for Monaco citizens. However, there are expedited e-visa services that can process your visa application in as little as one hour. These services are typically more expensive than the standard e-visa, but they can be a good option if you need to travel to Vietnam urgently.
To apply for an expedited e-visa, you will need to:
- Complete the online visa application form
- Provide a copy of your passport
- Pay the visa fee
- Submit your application to the Vietnam Immigration Department
Once your application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a visa officer. If your application is approved, you will receive an e-visa letter via email. You will need to print out the e-visa letter and present it to the Vietnam Immigration Officer upon arrival in Vietnam.
Here are some of the benefits of using an expedited e-visa service:
- Faster processing time: You can receive your e-visa in as little as one hour.
- Convenience: You can apply for your e-visa from anywhere in the world.
- No need to attend an embassy or consulate: You can complete the entire visa application process online.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using an expedited e-visa service:
- Higher cost: Expedited e-visa services are typically more expensive than standard e-visas.
- No guarantee of approval: There is no guarantee that your expedited e-visa application will be approved.
If you are a Monaco citizen and you need to travel to Vietnam urgently, you may want to consider using an expedited e-visa service. This will allow you to receive your visa quickly and easily so that you can travel to Vietnam as soon as possible.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.