Vietnam Evisa for UAE tourists 2020
Thanks to the convenient movement between Vietnam and UAE, UAE citizens are now not as difficult as in the past to get a Vietnam Visa. This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam Evisa, especially in UAE.
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens
- Vietnam visa fee in United Arab Emirates
- How much is Emergency Vietnam Visa in United Arab Emirates?
It is said that Vietnam is really an attractive destination that not only UAE (United Arab Emirates) citizens but also other foreigners would love to visit. However, Vietnam, as any country in the world, has law for immigration as well, such as E-visa when entering. Let’s discover what it is!
What is Vietnam Evisa?
The online e-Visa is an Electronic authorization that permits citizens of eligible countries to travel to Vietnam. It is an electronic visa that permits its holder to visit Vietnam for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days.
Vietnam is one of the most popular countries on the list of every traveler in SE Asia. The Government of Vietnam launched the e-Visa program in February 2017 to simplify the process to enter this country. Who can apply Vietnam Evisa to enter Vietnam? The answer is citizens from 46 countries can get their E-visa electronically.
Frequently asked a question about Vietnam Evisa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam Evisa?
You have to prepare the following documents in order to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to obtain an E-visa?
There are many cases that you can choose, the waiting time will depend on it. There are three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 4 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam E-visa valid for?
The Vietnam E-visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam Evisa Requirements for UAE citizens?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam Evisa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying Vietnam Evisa
- A Vietnam Evisa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. Please find out ways to apply for the visa on arrival by reading How To Get Vietnam Visa From UAE?
- With Vietnam Evisa, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- UAE travelers who want to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full E-visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam E-visa?
If you want to apply Vietnam E-visa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Access the website and fill in Apply Vietnam visa form including your full name, date of birth, passport number, your nationality, the airport of arrival, date of arrival,…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process the approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at the International airport you land.
Is there any question that we do not list? Do you meet any trouble in your process? Please let us know by leaving a comment or access Vietnam Embassy in the United Arab Emirates for further information, this is provided for news and service purpose.