Vietnam Business visa for Canadian citizens 2020
Vietnam business visa is issued to foreigners who want to enter this country for business purposes. Both Canadian citizens and foreigners from other countries can apply this type of visa. How to get Vietnam business visa for Canadian citizens?
Vietnam business visa, as Vietnam tourist visa for Canadian citizens, is easy to get. You also can apply for this kind of visa by 2 ways: apply directly at the Embassy/ Consulate or apply online for Visa on Arrival. Vietnam visa business can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entries.
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purposes. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam business visa for Canadian citizens?
In case you do not know how to apply for Vietnam business visa in for Canadian citizens, this article will supply you a detailed guide. The 2 ways are helpful with simple procedures, but online application is preferable today because of its convenience, cheaper and faster.
Applying Vietnam Business Visa for Canadian citizens at Vietnam Embassy
When applying at the Embassy/ Consulate, you need to prepare these documents, but remember that the requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to the embassy but most of them will be:
- Your original passport with at least 6 months validity according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form
- Letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be granted after 5 to 7 business days.
- Vietnam visa fees in Canada.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Embassy in Canada as below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Ottawa, Canada
- Address: 470 Wilbrod Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6M8
- Telephone: (613) 236 0772
- Fax: (613) 236 2704
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Consular)
Consulate of Vietnam in Vancouver – Canada
- Address: #800-605 Robson Street, Vancouver B.C. V6B5J3, Canada
- Tel. +1 604 629 0189
- Fax: +1 604 681 2906
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Vietnam visa on arrival for business purpose
There is an easier way for foreingers to get Vietnam Business Visa: let a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. Getting Vietnam Visa on Arrival is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa, no matter where you are and what your nationality is. On the other hand, processing time maybe shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in urgent case.
Vietnam visa service fees will depends on the service you choose. Process time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Besides that, when you apply for visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course you can choose them or not, no problem!
For short-term business visa valid for 1 month and 3 months
- Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information.
- Double-check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for the visa agent to process your visa application.
- Receive an approval letter within days you choose. Normally, you will receive the approval letter within less than 48 business hours since the payment is verified.
- When you arrive at any Vietnam international airport (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh), please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request. This fee is paid online when you apply for a visa.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa. You must pay BY CASH in USD or VND currency and the credit payment is not accepted.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- The ONLY person who travels by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
Please take notice that the approval letter may include information of other applicants who apply for the visa the same day with you. Don’t be panic when you see there are more than 01 people listed on your letter. If you want a separate visa approval, please send a message when sending the application, no extra fee is required for this request.
For long-term Business Vietnam visa valid for 6 months or 1 year
Long-term business visa service is not widely offered by visa agent. Just some visa agent submit this kind of visa but please aware that 6 months and 1-year business visa is not applicable for citizens of Haiti, Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. The required documents are below:
- Passport copy: please send the page containing personal data only to email@example.com
- Proposed date of arrival: your visa starts validity from this date.
- Name of embassy/consulate where you want to collect visa stamp (In case you want to get visa on arrival at the airport, this information is not required)
If you want to apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival or Business Vietnam visa, you can get your Vietnam visa in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Victoria, Halifax, Quebec, Calgary or any cities in Canada. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam Business Visa Cost
The Vietnam business visa for Canadian citizen’s cost depends on the service you choose. The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get a visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
In case you want to know more about the fee, please do not hesitate to check out a new update with Vietnam visa fees, remember to choose your nationality before submitting.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years of experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money-back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom.