How to get Vietnam visa on Arrival in Switzerland? – Visa Vietnam en Suisse
As a Swiss citizen, if you are planning to travel to Vietnam for tourism or business purposes, you will need to obtain a visa before your departure. One of the most convenient ways to get a Vietnam visa for Swiss citizens is through the Visa on Arrival (VOA) process.
The VOA process allows travelers to apply and receive their visa upon arrival at one of Vietnam’s international airports. This eliminates the need to visit the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in Switzerland, saving time and effort.
Table of Contents
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
According to Vietnam visa exemption list, Switzerland is not included so for those who want to travel to Viet Nam from Switzerland, a visa is required. If you live in Switzerland but are not Switzerland citizen, please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
Swiss citizens are required to obtain a visa to enter Vietnam. There are two main ways to do this:
- Apply for a visa on arrival (VOA): This is the most convenient option for most travelers. To apply for a VOA, you will need to submit an online application form and pay a processing fee. Once your application is approved, you will receive a visa approval letter. You will then need to present this letter, along with your passport and two passport-sized photos, to immigration officials upon arrival in Vietnam. [Image of Vietnam visa on arrival in Switzerland]
- Apply for a visa in advance: You can also apply for a visa in advance at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country. This option is typically more expensive than applying for a VOA, but it may be a good choice if you are planning to stay in Vietnam for an extended period of time.
Requirements for a Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA)
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining
- Two passport-sized photos
- A visa approval letter
- A completed visa application form
- The visa processing fee
Visa processing times
- VOA applications are typically processed within 24 hours.
- Visa applications submitted to the Vietnamese embassy or consulate may take up to three weeks to process.
- The visa processing fee for a VOA is US$25.
- The visa processing fee for a visa application submitted to the Vietnamese embassy or consulate varies depending on the type of visa and the length of stay.
Where to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA)
- You can apply for a VOA online at the official website of the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- You can also apply for a VOA at a travel agency or through a visa processing service.
How to pick up your Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA)
- Upon arrival in Vietnam, proceed to the Visa on Arrival counter at the airport.
- Present your visa approval letter, passport, two passport-sized photos, and the visa processing fee to the immigration officer.
- The immigration officer will stamp your passport with a visa.
Tips for applying for a Vietnam visa
- Apply for your visa well in advance of your travel dates.
- Make sure you have all of the required documentation.
- Complete the visa application form accurately and legibly.
- Pay the visa processing fee in full.
- Keep a copy of your visa approval letter and passport with you at all times.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Bellinzona or any places in Switzerland. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Tips for Immediate Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Switzerland
- Apply for your visa well in advance. It is recommended to apply for your visa at least two weeks before your planned departure. This will give you enough time to process your application and avoid any last-minute delays.
- Check all the necessary requirements before submitting your application. Make sure you have all the required documents and that they are all in order. This will help to avoid any delays in processing your application.
- Double-check all the information provided in the application form. Make sure all the information is accurate and matches your passport details. This will help to avoid any errors that could delay your visa application.
- Submit all the necessary documents as per instructions. Do not forget to submit any additional documents that may be required. This will help to ensure that your application is processed smoothly.
- Make sure to pay the visa fee in advance. The visa fee can be paid online or at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate.
- Follow up on the status of your application regularly. You can check the status of your application online or by contacting the Vietnamese embassy or consulate.
- Be prepared to provide additional information if required. The Vietnamese embassy or consulate may ask you to provide additional information to support your application.
Additional Tips for Visa on Arrival
- Apply for your visa online. This is the most convenient way to apply for a visa on arrival. You can apply for your visa online through the website of the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Print out your visa approval letter. Once you have received your visa approval letter, print it out and take it with you to Vietnam. You will need to present this letter to the immigration officer at the airport upon arrival.
- Prepare two passport-sized photos. You will need to provide two passport-sized photos with your visa application.
- Have the stamping fee ready. The stamping fee is payable in cash at the airport upon arrival. The current stamping fee is USD $25 for a single-entry visa and USD $50 for a multiple-entry visa.
Additional Tips for Visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulates
- Go to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate nearest your place to apply for the visa. You can find the contact information for the nearest Vietnamese embassy or consulate on the website of the Vietnam Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Original passport is required. You will need to bring your original passport with you to your visa application appointment.
- It might take around 4-5 working days for processing. The processing time for a visa at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate is typically 4-5 working days.
Please note that the visa-on-arrival process is not available for all nationalities. If you are not sure whether you are eligible for a visa on arrival, you can check the visa exemption list on the website of the Vietnam Immigration Department.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.