What are Vietnam visa requirements for Mauritius citizens 2020?
Entering any countries, including Vietnam will require foreigners visa, except that their country is in Vietnam Exemption. Let’s discover Vietnam visa requirements for Mauritius citizens!
Vietnam Visa Exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Croatia isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam.
|No||Citizens of||Days of Free Visa|
|1||United Kingdom||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|2||France||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|3||Italy||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|4||Spain||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|5||Germany||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2021)|
|6||Belarus||15 days (Valid until 30 June 2020)|
|8||South Korea||15 days|
|23||Chile||90 days (Starting from 11 August 2017)|
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
Do Mauritius citizens need to apply visa for traveling Vietnam?
Mauritius passport holders are the same as most of countries in the Europe require visa to Vietnam. Mauritius citizens can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival with Vietnam Immigration Department on this website.
Vietnam visa requirements for Mauritius citizens
If you are a Mauritius citizen and needs to visit Vietnam, you will need to acquire a Vietnam visa. You can apply for the Vietnam visa in the following two ways:
- By directly applying for the visa through a Vietnam embassy from any of the surrounding countries with the facility.
- By first obtaining the letter of approval online with help of our service and then use it to acquire the Vietnam visa.
Get Vietnam visa requirements for Mauritius citizens at a Vietnam embassy/consulate
At the moment, there is no Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate in Mauritius, which is why all applicants to the Vietnam visa from this country, will have to find the nearest Vietnam embassy from surrounding countries to apply from. This direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Mauritius citizens requires their physical presence at the Vietnam embassy so as to fill up the visa application forms from there.
However, applying for the Vietnam visa from a neighboring country may not always be convenient for the following reasons:
- Long queues at the embassy during peak seasons will consume much of your time in the waiting period.
- The procedure is tiresome considering at some point visa applicants might be required to check back for approval of some of the details they submitted.
- The direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa service is not available during weekends and public holidays.
Generally the direct application procedure at the Vietnam visa may be cumbersome, takes more time to go through and may not be convenient to all applicants especially those that need to travel to foreign countries to seek the service. For these and other undesirable experiences with the direct application procedure for the Vietnam visa for Croatian, you can choose the online application procedure explained below:
Vietnam visa requirements for Mauritius citizens via Vietnam visa on Arrival
If you apply for the Vietnam visas online through us, you will be served with the letter of approval that is normally delivered to your email account.
Get Vietnam visa from the Vietnam international airport (strictly for air travel) with four steps:
- Visit website online and fill in the visa application form available there
- Clear the service fees with us and follow the instructions
- Receive the letter of approval from us by email, usually within 48 business hours.
- Present the letter of approval, your passport and two of your passport photos at one of the following three Vietnam international airports (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai and Da Nang), and finally pay the visa stamping fee to get granted your visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Port Louis, Grand Bay, Vacoas, Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Goodlands, Centre de Flacq, Mahébourg, Saint Pierre or any cities in Mauritius. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Note: Conditions to get Vietnam visa:
- You must have a valid passport that you acquired in not less than six months ago
- You must present two passport-size photos that were taken within six months.
- Your information in the letter of approval acquired from us must be similar to that in your passport.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: email@example.com.