How many ways to apply Vietnam visa in Switzerland?
Are you Switzerland passport holders? We have to confirm that Switzerland are required visa for entering Vietnam. Let’s discover about ways to apply Vietnam visa in Switzerland.
Does Switzerland Citizens Need to apply Vietnam visa?
It becomes very much essential for every individual to check his visa requirement to visit Vietnam. The citizens of Switzerland, who are willing and desirous to travel to Vietnam, must possess the necessary required information about getting the visa, this is one of Vietnam visa requirements for Switzerland. Generally, the entire information about the Vietnam Visa is available at the Vietnam embassy of the respective country.
For a country like Switzerland, the Vietnam Embassy in Switzerland offers best and reliable information. Apart from the Vietnam Embassy, various leading travel agents are also available which offer effective information and services regarding Vietnam Visa.
Vietnam visa exemption
1/ This is list of countries that Vietnam Immigration allows their citizens to enter Vietnam without visa with detailed length of stay. Unfortunately, Switzerland isn’t in this list. Therefore, you still need visa to enter Vietnam. If you are not Switzerland citizens but you are living in Switzerland, please look up the table below to know whether your nationality is exempted or not.
2/ Besides, there are two cases that you can travel to Vietnam without Visa:
- APEC business travel card holders are exempt from Vietnam visa for not more than 90 days.
- Travelers to Phu Quoc Island with round trip air ticket and staying on the island for 30 days or less are exempt from having Vietnam visa. A visa is required if going outside the island.
How many ways to apply Vietnam visa in Switzerland?
There’re 2 ways to get visa for entering Vietnam:
- Apply visa at Vietnam Embassy in Switzerland
- Apply Vietnam visa on arrival: If you don’t want to go to embassy location, you can apply online to get approval for getting visa on arrival Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Switzerland?
You can come in person to the Vietnam embassy in Switzerland and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa in Switzerland there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
The traditional way that people always do from past to present is applying visa at Embassy. How to apply Vietnam visa in Switzerland? There are 4 steps you should do to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Switzerland:
- Visit the Embassy website, and download and fill in the form.
- Bring all required documents (see below).
- Bring cash to pay for stamping fee.
- Normally, after 5 working days, return to the Embassy to collect your visa.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa because, time will not be the same in many different cases. For a detailed answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy for details.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Switzerland as below:
Botschaft von Vietnam in der Schweiz
- Address: Schlösslistrasse 26, CH-3008 Bern, Switzerland
- 0041-31 388 78 78/74, Fax. 0041-31 388 78 79
Documents requirements for Visa Vietnam
To response to Vietnam visa requirements for Argentine passport holders, you need to prepare enough documents to apply for visa. Some of the major basic requirements that Switzerland citizens is required to fulfill include:
- Passport: In order to obtain easy and convenient visa to travel Vietnam, the most important and crucial thing that is required by every Switzerland citizen is a valid passport. Whether you are going for a family vacation or for a business trip, you are essentially required to possess a passport with a minimum validity of at least 6 months. Another crucial thing that is required by the authorities of Vietnam include sufficient amount of blank pages in the passport. They generally demand for minimum two blank pages to issue the Visa. Thus before planning your trip to Vietnam, you must ensure all these minute details.
- Other supporting documents: The Vietnam Embassy also asks for various supporting documents from the foreign visitors including recent passport sized photographs and sufficient amount of money. You must keep your necessary identity proving documents with you for security point of view. All these things must accompany the application form of Visa Vietnam. This requirement of essential documents is also valid for the Switzerland citizens.
Process to apply online Vietnam visa in Switzerland
Since 1996, all Switzerland citizens coming to Vietnam can pick up visa at Vietnam international airports, this is also called Vietnam visa on Arrival. In fact, this convenient way is applicable for air travel only. In case you enter Vietnam by other transport, you need to apply a full visa. The stamping fee must be paid in cash only (both Vietnam dong and USD) at any Vietnam International Airports.
You are not required documents and you can also book extra service accompanied to make your trip be more comfortable and flexible. Some available extra services are AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION…
How to apply Vietnam visa in Switzerland? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa formon website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, Bellinzona or any cities in Switzerland. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/.