Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens 2020
According to Vietnam Government’s Rule, United Arab Emirates passport holders are required a Vietnam Visa when entering Vietnam. So what are Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens?
Do United Arab Emirates citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is not in Vietnam Exemption list so visa is required for citizens of United Arab Emirates to visit Vietnam. People from the 2 countries can go to the other easily with 2 ways: Getting Vietnam visa by visiting Vietnam embassy in United Arab Emirates or applying online for a visa on arrival to Vietnam from United Arab Emirates.
Please read How To Get Vietnam Visa From UAE? to get detailed guide about applying Vietnam Visa.
Here are some information about applying Vietnam Visa:
– The address of Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates from our website can help you in case you want to apply visa directly. This is information of The Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates, it is provided for information and service purpose.
– Documents Requirement: Your passport (has at least 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages), 2 passport-sized photos, stamping fees.
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam international airport
You can apply for a Visa online if you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy. This is a way that you let a visa agent apply Vietnam Visa Online for you. The only thing you have to do is picking up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports.
Are not a United Arab Emirates passport holders but live in this country? Do not worry, because applying for the visa online – Visa On Arrival – allows you to obtain in the third country.
Stamping Vietnam Visa at Vietnam International Airport is only effective when you apply for Visa on Arrival. After having the approval letter, travelers can stamp visa at one of Vietnam international airport gates which they land.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival for UAE citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
– Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
– Immigration Form
– Passport and the remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
– Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
– Stamping fee
Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens – Work Permit
Work Permit will allow United Arab Emirates employees t stay in Vietnam for work purpose. In this case, you can not apply for Tourism Vietnam Visa.
Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens – note:
- Please let Visa Agent know if you do not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay the fee as normal
- If Visa cannot be obtained by the visa agent’s fault, they will: redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by the passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can fly or travel by road or waterway from the United Arab Emirates or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for United Arab Emirates citizens
Provisions of the Government of Vietnam published that foreigners in general and United Arab Emirates nationals, in particular, are only allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. Foreigners have to notice the expired day to get their visa extended unless they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist. This is also one of Vietnam Visa Requirements for United Arab Emirates citizens.
As you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
Procedures for Vietnam Visa extension for United Arab Emirates citizens with the purpose of trade, tourism, and work are different.